Too hard too handle

Just steady blogging , dropping poo-post . 




Blogging can be very rough on the mind because you have to write something and now I'm in somekind of block mode,so now I have to figure out what to write about.Maybe gorilla's ,Zeus or guido's ? You know what let's try to do this Zeus stuff, maybe because I watched Percey jackson or I have a little too much of Kratos rage inside me

Here we go



10 ways to find out you're not Zeus..


1.You have natural grey hair and you're not pretending to be a 'über' hardcore cosplayer

2.You have a hatred for pale white bald man with a red stripe on their face

3.You don't have olympus camera

4.You're not banging you sister

5.You change into a animal or something and kidnap women and bang them and just leave.

6.You have a brother that like's to swim and a brother who is just a jerk/hater

7.You didn't like the GOW2 ending.

8.Your father hates you so much he want to bite your head of

9.You don't like sitting home on a stormy day listening to the thunder.

10.You're a motherfucking beast that doesn't show mercy to anyone

(I hate this guy so much,almost choked myself )

Tell me your results in a commento

0 comments:

Een reactie posten